Join the Team
So, you have explored the various needs that exist across Christ’s Kingdom and now are you prepared to respond heartily, like Isaiah, “Here am I. Send me!”(Isaiah 6:8). Below you will find the steps required to complete the process and which will better guide us as we seek to help you answer God’s call for you to serve with RP Missions. Once all of these parts have been received, we will review them and inform you of your status. After you are formally accepted, your fundraising will begin, as will your training and preparation for the field. Thank you for answering the call to Serve, Proclaim, and Disciple!
You fill out 3 forms, your references fill out a form and then you get ready for fundraising.
Fill Out 3 Forms
The first two forms you can fill out online and the third will need to be printed, signed, scanned and emailed back, or mailed to our office.
- Complete the RP Missions Application online (approx 30 minutes to complete). Your application can only be considered once the application, personal evaluation, references, contract, and application fee have been submitted.
- Complete the Personal Evaluation form (approx 10 minutes to complete) online.
- Download the Team Member Contract to complete, print and sign. The form can then be scanned and emailed or physically mailed to RP Missions.
Send 3 Forms
Email links to this form to your references for them to complete and submit.
- Send the Reference form Link (url) to your pastor, a Teacher or Professor, and a friend.
Send $50 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Pay online:
- Send a check - Checks should be payable to RP Missions and sent with your signed Team Member Contract to: RP Missions, 3307 5th Ave., Beaver Falls, PA 15010-3509.
Prepare for Fundraising
- Submit an Excel spreadsheet of a list of 100+ addresses for fundraising (friends, family, neighbors, church members, local businesses, etc.)
- Submit a first draft of your fundraising letter (in Microsoft Word or a PDF) to initiate your fundraising efforts once accepted to the team.